MALAWI HIGH COMMISSION IN THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
- Accounts Assistant
Qualifications and Attributes
- Completion of secondary education. Must have a suitable qualification in accounting from a well recognized institution. Those with a diploma and English fluency will be considered.
- High integrity and ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Minimum 5 years experience. Knowledge of Ms Excel an advantage.
- Must be flexible , able to perform other duties and work within tight deadlines .
- Completion of secondary education. Must have a suitable qualification in Secretarial duties, those with a diploma and English fluency will be considered
- Excellent typing ,communication and interpersonal skills
- At least 5 years working experience in a similar level
- Computer literacy in MS applications and social networking
- High level of integrity
- Receptionist/Office Assistant
- Completion of secondary education, certificate in office management or any relevant field from any recognized institution, those with diploma, English fluency and knowledge in stores procedures will have an advantage.
- At least 5 years working experience in a similar level.
- Computer literacy in MS applications; good typing skills
- High level of integrity.
- Must have a valid driving licence, clean driving record and knowledge of relevant traffic laws.
- Must be a safety conscious person.
- Must be willing to work during odd hours and carry out extensive travelling. English fluency will be an added advantage.
- Abide to smart dressing according to official dress code.
Applications must be submitted in writing to the following email addresses